Solid Energy NZ Audio Excerpt
At Mining IQ's 7th annual Mine Rescue and Emergency Management conference, John Taylor from Solid Energy NZ joined us to share his experience with utilising remote imaging technology in underground mine rescue and recovery operations.
This is a great presentation, particularly for new entrants to the role, as it includes a large number of photographic images of mine incidents and mapping. John's full presentation covered:
- Abandoned Coal Mine Investigations
- Underground Imaging Technology
- Pike River Ventilation Shaft Collapse, 2009
- Pike River Mine Disaster, 19 Nov 2011
- Subsurface Image Technology
This audio clip goes from slide 1 through to slide 22 if you'd like to follow with John, we have his presentation hosted here on Mining IQ.
Or if you're already a Mining member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join