Intelligent Mining – Advances in Mining Engineering to Enable Information Mobility
Or if you're already a Mining member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
You will be able to view the webinar on demand after your registration.
"Intelligent mining" implies the application of information technology at every phase of the mining value chain, from exploration and geological modeling, to equipment, operations and maintenance and logistics and transportation. Providing more support to the business processes of your mining operation can empower them to become significantly more efficient and effective. One of the most cost-effective ways of doing this is by integrating the physical world with the digital, or virtual, world. This enables mining companies to model and simulate our assets; effectively design, build and ultimately to optimise the performance and reliability of our critical production assets throughout the life of the mine, making them both safer and more sustainable.
Some of the valuable topics in this webinar will include:
- Asset lifecycle information management – a mining industry perspective
- Information mobility for intelligent mining (Sandra DiMatteo, Director, Asset Performance, Bentley Systems)
- Case studies in intelligent mining including Anglo American, ArcelorMittal Mines, Barrick Gold (Paul Schneider, Industry Solution Director, Bentley Systems)
- Open forum (Q&A)
- Hear how both major and smaller mining companies initially identified critical reliability issues within their mining operations – and how they went about fixing them.
- Learn from key lessons taken from a cross sector of mining operations and analysed, compared and consolidated here.
- Receive one-on-one advice to kick off your information mobility strategy that you can take back and apply immediately.
We kindly ask you to fill out our survey after you have watched the webinar and give us some feedback.
>>Take the 3 minute survey!